Become part of the RockSchool team
At RockSchool, we believe that music makes the world a better place and we do our best to reach more people. Together, we are developing RockSchool as a free creative space that inspires, encourages, supports and unites people who have embarked on the exciting path of creating and playing music.
Sound familiar? And another time you thought how cool it is to do music and work side by side with other musicians and fans? Then do not hesitate and join the RockSchool team as a volunteer. You have an exciting musical journey ahead of you.
What will I do?
- You will assist the team in its daily tasks;
- You will work with the other volunteers in a team;
- You will introduce new students to the opportunities that RockSchool provides;
- You will give suggestions and ideas for improving the work and the atmosphere;
- You will be involved in the maintenance of tools and equipment;
- You will assist in the organization and holding of events and concerts
- You will initiate and implement your own projects
How long will I be engaged?
It mostly depends on your desire and dedication. We expect from you 5 hours a week at a time that we will determine according to your capabilities and the needs of RockSchool. The volunteer program lasts 6 months.
What will the program develop in me?
- You will acquire important skills for working in a dynamic and modern work environment;
- You will become a full part of a young and developing team;
- You will gain key knowledge and qualities that will develop you as a musician and event organizer;
- You will enhance your music culture by interacting with many musicians and music lovers;
- You'll meet a lot of new friends;
- You will have the opportunity for free lessons, rehearsals and free access to events and concerts organized at The Stage;
- You will contribute to the development of the music scene and culture in Bulgaria.
How do I get involved?
Write us a motivation letter why you want to volunteer with us and send it to us at email@example.com. Our team will review it and contact you for the next steps.
Have another question?
Call us on 0887 6666 22, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or simply visit us between 10.00 and 22.00h (every day from Monday to Sunday).