Mihail is influenced by Johnny Hodges, Sten Gatz, John Coltrane and others, as well as by the sound of Duke Ellington, County Bassey and others.
He graduated from the National Academy of Music in Sofia, specializing in saxophone and flute. He has a Master's degree in Pop and Jazz music.
He has worked with various concert groups in the country and abroad, as well as in smaller formations in many hotels, restaurants and nightclubs. He has participated in television shows and studio recordings for the Bulgarian National Radio.
- From 1980 to 1984 he worked as an orchestraer abroad through the Impresario Directorate - Sofia
- In 1985, he аcquired a certification to be an accordion teacher in the art schools of the Culture Committee
- From 1985 to 1988 he worked as an accordion teacher at Children's Music School - Sofia
- Meanwhile he enrolled in the National Academy of Music studying saxophone and flute and graduated in 1991 with a master's degree and the ability to teach
- From 1991 to 2003 he worked as a band leader and performer in Europe, mainly in Scandinavia. During this time he was involved in teaching, producing and recording
- From 2004 to 2015 he went on tours in the US and Canada as a band leader playing the saxophone, flute, accordion and synthesizer
- Worked with electronic musical instruments and equipment, creating MIDI files, arranging music, conducting orchestras and teaching activities, including English language
Have a question? Ask us at: